Sweeva contains links to outside sites and is not responsible for content on these sites. Use caution when entering any information into sites! Sweeva is not responsible for any lost credits, or any damages, loss of data, or other problems associated with using our services.
Due to the nature of the internet and the free service being offered, Sweeva cannot verify advertised claims. Users of Sweeva should use caution before entering information or paying for services advertised. Sweeva recommends visiting FTC's Internet page and Consumer.gov to learn about the latest scams and ways to protect yourself.
Spam is not permitted. If your account has been found to be sending spam, it will be removed without notice. You will not be able to sign up again.
Family Friendly Atmosphere
We run family friendly websites. Anyone found to be abusing other members, or creating an environment that is not family friendly will be terminated.
Sweeva does not permit using the chat system for sending advertisements. Members found using these services to send spam, ask users to join programs, bait members into asking for more information, or in any way using these services for promotion may find their access to the chat revoked. Repeated offenses will result account suspension and/or permanent banning.
- Your site may only contain ONE pop up
- Your site may not close the surf frame
- Your site must be primarily in English
- Your site may not contain prompts or alerts or anything else that must be closed before surfing can continue
- Your site may not contain fly in ads, or other popups that move on the screen
- Your site must not attempt to automatically download files
- You may not advertise any surf pages (referal urls are ok)
- Your site may not contain illegal content
- Your site may not load banned sites in iframes
- Your site must be family-friendly
- Your site must not be an investment surf (auto or manual)
- Sites can be removed for reasons not listed above if it negatively affects surfing.
Paid To Promote Sites
You may advertise a Paid To Promote site as long as it follows the above rules. It must not load any other P2P sites, search sites, etc or have hidden content.
- You may only have ONE account per person
- You cannot login from two different computers at the same time
- You MUST have a valid email address
- Your email must NOT have any autoresponders or bounce
- You cannot share your login information with anyone
- ONLY the owner may surf the exchange
- You may not use any programs, scripts, etc that will surf for you
- You MUST surf at least once every 3 months
Deleting your account only to re-join again in an effort to change your sponsor/referrer/upline is not allowed. Asking members to delete their account and re-join under you is not allowed.
You may not sell traffic earned from surfing, contests, or given to you in any way free. You may re-sell purchased traffic ONLY in the form of a coop. You cannot reference Sweeva in your advertisements except when referencing a list of multiple traffic sources and there is no set number of hits coming from Sweeva. This includes incentives other than cash.
You are responsible for cancelling your Paypal subscription should you be upgraded and no longer wish to be upgraded.
- Only you may surf for your account
- You must surf with the site being advertised visible
- You may not use any kind of software to surf for you
Failure to Follow
If your site or account fails to follow any of the rules listed above, your account will be removed. All credits, impressions, or rewards of any kind will be lost. Your banners and urls will be removed, and your downline will be lost.
Sweeva may change any of these rules at any time, with or without notification.